Poetry: A New World is now Born

Goodbye to evil
For it has served it's purpose
In this powerplay
Lessons have been learned
Merit has been earned

And sunshine fills my heart divine

Goodbye to hunger, poverty and pain
As I no longer need these things
AS fester and plague drop down
Like dead scales from snakes' skin
Life and death are now one

And sunshine fills my heart divine

Goodbye to ignorance, fear and greed
For these things I no longer need
And decay now gives way
To bliss and beauty so sublime
For all has been transformed anew

And sunshine fills my heart divine

So open your eyes and see
Things you've never seen before
Spread your wings and fly
To heights you've never known
And be all that you've ever dreamed
For a new world is now born
_______________________________________
A New World Is Now Born
A Poetic Declaration by Max Eternity
4 July 2006
All Rights Reserved

Comments